I had been living in Lima,capital of Peru most of my life.In the earlie's 70th. Lima was a quite place to live,work and have a good time in the city,but over the years Lima changed incredibly,it has become too crowed,busy,we have to depend on traffic,loud cars horns,sirens,and the most tragic thing is the people health do to the air pollution,and the lack of clean water.These are the reasons of why many people suffer different illnesses as asthma,lung problems,allergies,etc.Also people are in a rush all the time,they are moving around fast,trying to get things done as fast as possible.If I had the need to go back to Peru. I would choose any city outside of Lima,for example Iquitos,is a small,hot, and beautiful city in the rain forest of Peru.Living in Iquitos one feels like you are in a paradise,because you are in contact with nature seeing the clean and clear sky,breathing fresh air,enjoying the delicious cuisine and beverages made with typical products that the land produces,and whats most exciting is that you can see the wild life around you.The jungle is a few minutes from the city and you can enjoy the most excellent view through The Amazon forest with a variety of green vegetation.Small cities like this give you time to enjoy things that you couldn't do in the big cities.Any ways,living in small cities makes you feel more relax,time seems to go by slowly,there is always plenty of time to spend with your family,and neighbors,and the cost of living is cheaper than Lima.I hope some day I can enjoy my retirement there.

i really want to see The Amazon. you not recommend to travel for Lima??
ReplyDelete