Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Favourite Game


       My favourite games when I was  a child was Casino and Puzzles.My mom ,my  brothers and me,we enjoyed every weekend playing different games with the casino such as, Ranking of Poker in this game you need ranks the cards numbers from the highest to the lowest for example A,K,Q,J, 10,9,8...,the another game we played frequently was Odd and Combination were you have the ability to quickly calculate odds at the table and make many different combination,it was one of the ways I learned how to add ,multiply .Casino game is one of the most popular games around the world for many years also  is a good entertainment is easy to learn and fun to play.  Another  game I played a lot was puzzle,this game require moving pieces in particular sequence,other require matching,and designated pattern.Puzzle is a social game nowadays we can find puzzle for adults and children like Sudoku,Cube,Beauty and the Beast,Pinocchio. Casino and Puzzle like others  games are very essential to know the rules before you star to play.Players are competing against each other casino game is fast and exciting. 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you could make a lot of money if you went to a casino! I suppose there's some skill involved, but a lot of it is still luck. Puzzles are fun for all ages as well.

    Corrections:
    My mom, my brothers and I enjoyed every weekend playing different games with the casino such as: .....

    Another game I played a lot was puzzles; this game requires moving pieces in a particular sequence. Others require matching and designated patterns.

    ReplyDelete