Friday, November 4, 2011

Winter time

   I am really don't have specific favorite season, but in Calgary I love winter time. I like see the snow
specially in the morning when nobody stepts on it. It's looks like a big white sheet covering the land.
When I walk over  the snow I imagine I'm was walking over the clouds, it's very soft and you dodn't get wet like when it's raining. Another good point  is that Alberta is  the only province has the wonderful phenomen called Chinook, it's when  warm winds come and melt the snow, just in this precis moment the snow starts to get dirty. The superficie is ready to be cover  again with another new amount of the snow.  Kids  can play outside, making snowmans, snow angels, and having a snowball fight. Adults can go for snowboarding, skating ,etc. You can see the mountains entirely cover with the snow, it's an  spectacular scenery. Of course that season is cold but you need to wear   appropriate clothing such as, jackets, boots, gloves, toques and enjoy the whitely of the snow and  make your life peacefully during this time.    

1 comment:

  1. If you like winter, you must be enjoying the weather today! As I look outside the snow is coming down pretty hard...I generally prefer summer myself, but it's always nice to go to the mountains in the winter and go skiing.

    Corrections:

    When I walk over the snow I imagine I'm walking over the clouds; it's very soft and you don't get wet like when it's raining.

    Another good point is that Alberta is the only province has the wonderful phenomenon called Chinook; it's when warm winds come and melt the snow, just at the precise moment the snow starts to get dirty.

    ReplyDelete