Thursday, October 20, 2011

I AM THE LUCKY WINNER

If I won $ 10 million dollars in the lottery,first of all I would prioritize my needs such as paying the mortgage of my house, the  good education for my daughters at the university, I would  like to save money into a medical insurance for in some case me or my family have a critical illness, also put some amount in my savings account for my retirement,then  I would like to travel to my country and help the children in need, for example the orphans,the handicapped.I would like to provide them with clothing, housing,toys,and the most important health services, help my family with some money.If after that I still have some money left than I would rather to travel  around the world.I hope some day will be the winner to make my dreams true.

1 comment:

  1. It's very nice that you're thinking of other people's needs first. I think you must be a very generous person!

    Corrections:
    Be careful with the comma splices. For example, you should break the sentence after "...at the university. I would like to save money..."

    I hope some day I will be the winner to make my dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete